Endangered Animals Meaning In Tamil
Endangered meaning in tamil.
Endangered animals meaning in tamil. A Many plants and animals in India are endangered because of the greediness of human beings for their commercial value. The Nilgiri tahr was described as Capra warryato by Gray.
In danger of being harmed lost unsuccessful etc. In Malayalam the word is വരയട varyaadu. Human translations with examples.
Antonym well protected resilient invulnerable immune to. Indian mallow thuthi Tamil. This page also provides synonyms and grammar usage of endangered in tamil.
The Nilgiri Tahr is on the verge of extinction listed by the Wildlife protection Act in 1972. As to endanger life or peaceTo incur the hazard of. The Nilgiri tahr was described as Capra warryato by Gray.
English to Tamil Dictionary. An endangered species is a native species that faces a significant risk of extinction in.
We hope this will help you in learning languages. It is the oldest of the Indo- Aryan regional Languages. The females give birth to a single young one in a year and nurture them for up to six months.
- Cute Cat Names Unique
- Cute Cat Names Korean
- Cute Animal Pics For Dp
- Craigslist Farm Animals Houston
- Cute Animals Images For Dp
- Cute Animal Drawings Black And White
- Craigslist Puppies For Adoption
- Cute Animal Dp Download
- Cute Cat Images For Whatsapp Dp Download
- Cute Animals Videos For Whatsapp Status
- Cute Baby Cats Images Free Download
- Cute Animals Wallpapers For Laptop
- Cute Animals Cartoon Kawaii
- Craigslist Cat For Adoption
- Cute Animals To Draw Wolf
- Cute Animals Names List
- Craigslist Farm Animals Near Me
- Cream Dachshund Puppies California
- Cute Animal Names For Girlfriend
- Craigslist Dog Adoption Seattle