How Many Animals Are Going Towards The River
Next on its way to the river that 1 rabbit saw 6 elephants.
How many animals are going towards the river. Therefore the correct answer is 4 animals going towards the river. Others might say you need to only count how many are going toward the. Every elephant saw 3 monkeys going to the river.
1 Rabbit 2 Monkeys and 2 Parrots. One might argue that going to the river is another version of going toward the river and thus the answer is still 10. This means that this does not include birds.
1 rabbit 3 monkeys 6 parrots 10 animals are going towards the river. The rabbit 2 monkeys and 2 parrots are going towards the riddle. Not 31 not 3 its 5 animals going towards river.
Finally every monkey holds 1 parrot in their hands. The rabbit was going TO the river. Every monkey has one parrot in their hands.
As per the final statement every monkey holds 1 parrot in its hands so as we already know that there are 3 monkeys so there are 3 parrots are going towards the river. The other answer of 31 doesnt make sense since every elephant essentially saw the same 2 monkeys. Each monkey is holding 1 tortoice.
Those elephants are NOT going to the river. So 5 animals are going towards the river. There are five animals going towards the river.
- White Shepherd Puppies For Sale Florida
- Wild Animals Cartoon Images
- Wild Cats List And Pictures
- White Shepherd Puppies For Sale Australia
- Wild Cats Uk Sightings
- Wild Animals Worksheet For Ukg
- Why Do Cats Knead Blankets
- White Lab Puppies For Sale Near Me
- Wild Animals Name List
- Why Do Cats Hiss Like Snakes
- Wild Republic Stuffed Animals Sloth
- Wild Animals Clipart Free Download
- Why Do Cats Make Biscuits
- Wild Cat Uk News
- Wild Animals Name List In English
- White Labrador Puppies Wisconsin
- Wild Animals List Pdf
- Wild Cats In Northern Indiana
- Wild Animals Videos Elephant
- Why Do Cats Hiss At Their Kittens